Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Old Post Office

Over on the excellent

  • Plumpsteadshire Pangloss has asked if anyone knows the plans for the old Post Office on the corner of Warwick Terrace and Waverley Cresent (above). I have scoured the planning applications on Greenwich Council's website, but can't find anything. Should we do an online poll as to the best use? Pangloss favours a Jazz Cafe, I think I would go for reasonablly priced Bistro. If you are on the inside track on this then please let us know.
  • UPDATE!!! 17/04/2007

    Now with shutters!! Though not seen a planning application for them.



    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:

    At 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Bistro or Italian or nice cafe in the morning with fry ups, croissants, lattes and sarnies for lunch and cake and vino in the evening with big plates of pasta and papers to read and a fun local owner who knows all your names.....

     
    At 12:00 pm, Blogger sibonetic said...

    I like your line of thinking, I think you should run it, sounds like the kind of place I would like to go to.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home